Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Here Goes Nothing.....

Okay Girls......
I've become obsessed with the blogs of my favorite bellas. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in Omaha. November won't be here soon enough.

I decided I needed to get busy and journal my crazy life. I have been trying to get motivated for spring...yes I said spring. Ordering all kinds of cute clothes and accessories for spring. The colors are wonderful and the patterns adorable. I'm not sure how there can be so many designers and they can produce the most awesome designs. Just have to remember my budget.

The weather's changing here. Yesterday we hit almost 80 and today I don't think it got above 60. I'm ready for cooler weather. Gets me into the mood for baking and crafting. Made the cutest crown today....I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Thanks for reading my babble.....I'll get the hang of it soon.
Tootles,
Lonnie

No comments: