Monday, March 29, 2010

Blessed


I can truly say that I've had a very blessed last few months. From teaching in Texas in February and California in March, attending Kim Caldwell's Alice in Wonderland event in California and being a vendor, and getting to spend some quality time with some of the most amazing artistic women! Friends who have your back and encourage you more than they realize. My life has evolved since these women have entered my life. I've opened up, put myself out there and took some chances. What started 4 years ago on a whim of attending an event in Omaha...flying solo...not knowing a soul has brought these amazing people into my life. I would have never crossed paths with them if it wasn't for Teresa McFayden and her Silver Bella event!
And to them I am thankful and blessed.

Thanks for being my friends and encouraging me!

Colleen Moody, Shea Fragosa, Natalie Hansen, me and Stacy McGinnis

xoxo

Lonnie

7 comments:

natalie said...

Awwww! I Love ya girl! Seriously, that was well said, and I feel the same way about you all. It's scary to put yourself out there...because we have learned what can happen. It's good to have friends that understand, and can help each other push through, because the joy is there in the end! Imagine what all of us could accomplish if we lived closer to each other!! xoxo

melissajenck said...

If you girls lived closer to each other I have a feeling my mother would never come out of her art room.

That's not to say she really does now though. :)

natalie said...

I think you are right, Melissa!!

farmgirlbella said...

Yes...I do love my art room!

. said...

xoxoxoxoxoxo....I miss you girls every day.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

That looked like such a fun event!! I was torn between signing up for that one and the July one.

A Gilded Life said...

SO.MUCH.FUN!!! I am honored and amazed to have friends as fabulous as you guys! Can't wait for the next adventure :)
xoxo