Saturday, April 5, 2008

Body Shocker

Four days since my hysterectomy and my body is starting to feel somewhat normal again. Most of the pain is gone. I'm really trying to take it easy but if anyone knows me, I don't sit around too much. Being housebound is a new task for me.

Spent the day yesterday in my craft room. Started working on some projects to take to the Farmchick show in Spokane. But as normal, didn't have all the things I needed. Hopefully I'll get to town next week. My booth will be filled with antiques and I'm trying to get a few handmades done to add some ambiance.

My house is smelling wonderful!!!!!!!!! I got lots of pretty flowers from my family. They definitely brighten my spirits.

I'll check in later, maybe with some peeks of projects.

Take care!!!
xoxo
Lonnie

No comments: