Saturday, May 17, 2008

Life is Good

Sorry again for the delay in writing. Life as thrown us a few curve balls lately.
The musical finished up....prom over....and than worry. I've never had a more stressful few weeks. Stephanie found a lump in her breast 2-1/2 weeks ago. Ultrasound confirmed it wasn't a cyst. Boy does the head start spinning. Met with a surgeon the next week and made a group decision to do a complete removal of the tumor instead of a needle biopsy. The following Monday she had surgery and the anxiety set in.

Friday results were in and I can say life is good. Everything turned out for the best. I've never been so thankful for prayers being answered.

Now trying to do a little catch up. Farmchick show is around the corner and I need to get prepared. I've got pics to post but I'll post those later this week.

xoxo
Lonnie

2 comments:

Dede Warren said...

Hey Lonnie, I am so sorry to hear of the lump, BUT thrilled to learn all is well now!

You asked about local shoppes, etc.. e-mail me and we can talk Dedendwight(at)msn(dot)com

Charmingdesigns said...

How on earth did you get home so quickly??lol??? Wasn't today just awsome??? It took me forever to get home! Traffic! I just left Dede a couple of comments!I'll let you know what we do tomorrow.Its all about chains, which I want to use for hanging my little canvases. Glad you made it home alright. It was nice to meet your mom. I think she was really happy with what she did.Thanks for visiting my blog, I'll check yours out after tomorrow. Laurie