Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Celebration

Thought I'd share a few pics of our Easter Day at my Mother-in-laws.Christina, Steph, Jenn, Baby Peyton, Me and Melissa
Can you tell we're all smiles over this little guy??
Chris and Brian with a little Easter rough-housing. This is usually what they do on a daily basis :-)

The Easter Bunny even brought Peyton his first chocolate sheep. He might not enjoy it but I know his Momma will. We just have a thing for chocolate.....


Mike, Jenn and Peyton

Hope everyone had as wonderful time as we did with our family.
What a glorious Easter.
We have so much to be thankful for.
xoxo
Lonnie


3 comments:

Keli McKinley Hansen said...

your family is such a beautiful reflection of you... i honestly thought those were all sisters sitting on that couch with that sweet baby! gma is rockin... yes she is!

happy spring!

Pinkie Denise said...

Hello Lonnie
I just popped over to meet, because I saw you were going to Silver Bella,
I have six kids too almost the same ages and grew up on a dairy farm in Ca hum...how funny? I have hardly been out of Ca and so excited to be going to Omaha, can't wait to meet you Pinkie
What classes to you have?

m i c h e l l e said...

OH MY WHISKERS!! That little Peyton is just the cutest! What am I sayin'? Your whole family is gorgeous Lonnie, so I'm not really that surpristed! Big hugs to you!