Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Week of Prayer

Sometimes life throws a horrible situation at you....and you pray. And you pray some more.
Lots of visits to church, adoration and silent prayer in the quiet of my car.
The situation didn't have a happy ending but knowing he's in heaven and at peace is solice.
I am so thankful for my faith and the way it has guided my family.
Along the way I've been blessed to learn college students are an amazing group of people.
I've never seen young people come together for someone they didn't know but were supporting friends. You are truly amazing!!
I pray the 10 people that were lucky enough to have a part of him are on the road to recovery and know what a blessing he was!
Oh Frank...we'll miss you!
God Bless Us All,
Lonnie

1 comment:

. said...

((((((( Lonnie and Family)))))